Name of the PostSenior Geologist in the Directorate of Ground Water Survey & Development Agency, Maharashtra Ground water Services, G-A
No of Vacancies03
रु. 15600-39100 गर्ेड पे 5700/-
Last DateMay 25, 2014
MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION Recruitment Details:
- MAHARASHTRA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has released the notification of MPSC Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Senior Geologist in the Directorate of Ground Water Survey & Development Agency, Maharashtra Ground water Services, G-A Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the MPSC application form.
Candidate must Possess ….
- post-graduate degree in Geology or Applied Geology of a recognized University or the diploma in Geology or Applied Geology from the Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad or any other recognized equivalent qualifications
- Have practical experience in hydro geological work comprising of regional hydro geological surveys in sedimentary, metamorphic and volcanic terrains, exploratory, drilling and testing of aquifers and problems related to well hydraulics , for a period of seven years (five year in case of candidates with a first class post-graduate degree or diploma )
How to Apply :
- Candidates may apply only by online mode.
- Aspirants need to visit the official website that is www.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Check the left side and press on ‘MPSC online application’.
- Select the desire link as ‘Senior Geologist’.
- It is good to check all requirements before going to apply.
- Then fill the online application form and submit it on or before the last date.
Official notification : https://www.mahaonline.gov.in/PublicApp/STD/GetFile.ashx?ID=e5e5a977-b8ae-4f83-8f18-0fc2cc18729e