Name of the PostScientist
No of Vacancies02
Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Last DateMarch 21, 2016
National Institute of Virology (NIV) Recruitment Details:
- National Institute of Virology (NIV) to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Scientist.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the National Institute of Virology (NIV) application form
MBBS/M.V.Sc. degree recognized by MCI/VCI. OR 1st Class Masters degree in Life Sciences from a recognized university. OR 2nd Class Masters degree + Ph.D. degree in above subject from a recognized university.
1. DNB/MD/Ph.D. in relevant subject from a recognized University.
2. Additional post-doctorate research/teaching experience in infectious diseases of Public/Veterinary Health
3. Knowledge of Computer applications.
Experience: 8 years R&D/Teaching experience in the above subject preferably in the area of
infectious diseases out of which 2 years in managerial position to handle R&D project.
How to Apply :
- Application form, Detailed instructions and payment challan can be downloaded from NIV website : www.niv.co.in and ICMR website : www.icmr.nic.in.
- Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant along with copies of relevant enclosures should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Virology, 20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Post Box No. 11, Pune – 411001 on or before the closing date.
- Download Application Form: http://niv.co.in/career/FINAL_scientist%20D%20application%20form.doc
- Download Payment Challan Form: http://niv.co.in/career/PAYMENT_CHALLAN.pdf
Official notification : http://niv.co.in/career/DET_ADVT_Sct_D.pdf