Name of the PostTechnician, Office Assistant
Last DateJuly 31, 2014
National Centre for Cell Science Recruitment Details:
- National Centre for Cell Science has released the notification of NCCS Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Technician, Office Assistant Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the National Centre for Cell Science application form.
- Technician ‘B’ (Laboratory) : One Post- (SC), Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/-(TME Rs. 28192/-) Age limit : 30 years. Qualification & Experience: Essential : 1lh Pass with Science with two years full time Diploma in MLT having 7 years’ experience in the R & D Laboratory OR B. Sc. with 3 years’ experience.Desirable : Candidates having experience in operating Flow Cytometer I FACS & knowledge in Computers will be preferred.
- Technician ‘B’ (Instrumentation) : One Post- (ST- Backlog Vacancy), Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- (TME Rs. 281921-) Age limit : 30 years. Qualification & Experience: Essential : Diploma in Engineering with 3 years experience or matric plus ITI certificate in trade with 15 years experience in trade or AMIE I Degree in Engineering. Desirable : Candidates having maintenance I development experience in Biological I Pathological I Medical I Analytical Labs or Process Control Instruments.
- Office Assistant ‘A’ : One Post- (SC), Pay Band No. 1 of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- (TME Rs. 250021-) Age limit : 30 years. Qualification & Experience: Essential : Graduate in Commerce with minimum one year’s working experience. Desirable : Candidates having working experience in Administration, Accounts, Stores & Purchase with working knowledge of Computers will be preferred.
How to Apply :
- Application in the prescribed format * duly filled in along with attested copies of all certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the exam passed, recent passport size photograph & other relevant documents should reach The Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007, Maharashtra, India on or before 31.07.2014
- Applicants will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. All the candidates must mention their email id & mobile No. in the application.
Official notification : http://www.nccs.res.in/download-docs/Admn-01-2014.pdf