Name of the PostExecutive Officer, Office Assistant
No of Vacancies03
Last DateJanuary 24, 2015
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) Recruitment Details:
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Executive Officer, Office Assistant Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) application form
Executive Officer – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University
- Experience: Minimum 03 years experience of Administration including HRD/Finance and Accounting / Audit / Civil/Electrical etc. (or) Conduct of Examination/Internal Assessment at the Board/University level (or) Handling Student Support Services including school admissions and school management. Experience in Organising Seminars, Conference and liaison with various Government / Non Government Agencies. Working knowledge of Computer Operation. Working knowledge of Hindi/English
- Pay Scale: INR 22000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 64 Years
Office Assistant – 02
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Senior Secondary or equivalent. Knowledge of English and Hindi. Ability to work in computers with a speed not less than 6000 key depressions per hour. Knowledge of office procedure and filing work. Knowledge of Computer operation MS Office, Excel, Word, Internet Application etc with any of reputed private/Public Sector Company or Government organisation.
- Pay Scale: INR 15000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 18-35 Years
How to Apply :
- Walk-In-Interview to be held on 24th January 2015 at 10.00 A.M. The registration of the candidates shall be from 9.00 A.M. TO 11.00 A.M. on 24th January 2015. Walk-In-Interview shall be held at Regional Centre, Regional Centre, Pune , C/O Indian Institute of Education ,128/2, J. P. Naik Road, Off Karve Road, Near Solarise Health club ,Kothrud , Pune 411038.
Official notification : http://www.nios.ac.in/media/documents/walkinPUNE24jan15.pdf