Name of the PostSenior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow
No of Vacancies02
Last DateApril 6, 2015
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) Recruitment Details:
- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH) application form
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed First Class M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with two years research experience. Desirable: Experience in handling mice/monkey
- Pay Scale: INR 18000/- + 30% HRA p.m.
- Age Limit: 35 Years
Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Zoology / Microbiology from recognized university and NET qualified. OR Post graduate degree in basic sciences with or without NET-LS. Desirable: Candidates with 1-2 years of experience in cell culture and molecular biology techniques.
- Pay Scale: INR 16000/- + 30% HRA p.m. OR INR 12000/- p.m. + 30% HRA (for NET-LS or without NET LS)
- Age Limit: 28 Years
How to Apply :
- Walk-in-Interview on 06-04-2015 between 09:00 hrs. and 12:00 hrs. National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (ICMR), J.M. Street , Parel, Mumbai 400012 Telephone: 022-24192000 / 24192121
Official notification : http://www.nirrh.res.in/links/job_various.htm