Name of the PostDeputy Manager
Ranging from INR 7 Lakhs to INR 8 Lakhs
Last DateNovember 26, 2014
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) Recruitment Details:
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Deputy Manager Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) application form.
- Candidate should have passed Post Graduate degree (preferably first class) with specialization in Finance / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance), from any recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum 5 years of post qualification experience in Securities Markets / Financial Markets domain. Candidates with specialized subject knowledge in relevant domains will be given preference. Candidates with background in education / research / training related activities will be given preference. Candidates who have proven writing and presentation skills will be given preference. Candidates who have passed one or more Certification Examinations of NISM will be given preference.
How to Apply :
- Applications to this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link given below to apply
Official notification : http://www.nism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment?layout=edit&id=426