Name of the Post12 Various Posts
No of Vacancies12
Deputy Librarian – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/Month
Research Fellow – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/Month
Computer System Administrator – Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/Month
Assistant Maintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer – Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/Month
Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant – Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2400/Month
National Judicial Academy (NJA) Recruitment Details:
- National Judicial Academy (NJA) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 12 Various Posts
- The job hunters may apply through sending the National Judicial Academy (NJA) application form
Total Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Librarian – 01 Post
- Research Fellow – 06 Posts
- Computer System Administrator – 01 Post
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer – 01 Post
- Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant – 03 Posts
- Deputy Librarian: Masters degree in Library Science from a recognized university. Must have overall working experience of at least 10 years managing a large national level institute, out of which minimum 05 years of working experience in the law library of a nationally reputed law academy or university or institute in the capacity and grade of assistant Librarian. Should posses sound knowledge of application of IT in the Law Library, digital law library resources and their efficient dissemination. Sound in oral and written communication in English.
- Research Fellow: LL.B. with good academic record with 5 years of experience as a Judicial Officer or in teaching, and/or experience in research at the Judicial Academy/National Level Institution/University OR An outstanding jurist/scholar with established reputation who has made significant contribution to knowledge. (Period spent for obtaining the research degrees shall not be counted for experience purpose).
- Computer System Administrator: MCA or B.Tech or Master Degree in Computers with 2 years experience in relevant field.
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer/ Estate Officer: Degree in Electrical/Civil/ Mechanical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 2 years experience of maintenance work in any organisation. Knowledge of Computer application and proficiency in English language is desirable
- Maintenance Supervisor cum Technical Assistant: Degree/ Polytechnic Diploma in Electrical / Civil/Mechanical/Air-conditioning Engineering or equivalent with minimum 60% marks. Experience – Two years experience in similar nature of service. Desirable Experience : in managing Guest House/ Hostels and Hotel
Age: Candidate age should be between 18- 56 years
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may download the application form from Academy website www.nja.nic.in and send duly filled application in the prescribed format, super scribing the name of the post, so as to reach in the office of the Registrar (Administration), National Judicial Academy, Bhadbhada Road, PO Suraj Nagar, Bhopal- 462044 (M.P.) on or before 31.01.2015.
Official notification : http://www.nja.nic.in/EMPLOYMENT%20NOTICE%202014.pdf