Name of the Post01 Registrar
No of Vacancies01
- Rs.37400-67000/- per month
Last DateMay 25, 2017
North Maharashtra University Recruitment Details:
- North Maharashtra University has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 01 Registrar
- The job hunters may apply through sending the North Maharashtra University application form.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks of any statutory University or its equivalent grade of B in U.G.C. 7 points scale.
Experience: At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.7000/- and above or with 8 Years of service in the AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with valid experience in educational Administration. OR ii) Comparable experience in Research establishment and/or other Institutions of Higher Education. OR iii) 15 years of Administrative Experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post. iv) Good knowledge of Computer and Information Technology.
Desirable: Proven ability in Administration, preferably in a large educational or research institution. 2. Ph.D. Degree. 3. Excellent proficiency in English and Communication skills.
Age Limit: Candidate shall not be less than 45 years of age unless in the service of University of affiliated colleges.
Application Fee For The Job: The details regarding Qualifications, Experience, Procedure for submitting application etc. are available on University Website: www.nmu.ac.in. Candidates should apply along with a D.D. of `.500/- (non-refundable) [ `.250/- for SC/ST Category (non-refundable)] in favour of “Finance and Accounts Officer, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon”
How to Apply :
- The last date for receipt of application in prescribed format, duly completed, in TEN copies is 25/05/2017 by 5.40 p.m.
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/23-05-17-Advt-01-2017-Registrar.pdf