Name of the PostProgramme Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Statistical Investigator, Procurement Assistant / Pharmacist
Rs.9,600/- Per Month
Last DateJune 23, 2014
NRHM Maharastra Recruitment Details:
- NRHM Maharastra has released the notification of Graduates Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Graduates.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the NRHM Maharastra application form
- For Programme Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with MSCIT & Marathi Typing 30 w.p.m. & English Typing 30 w.p.m.
- For Accountant Cum Data Entry Operator: B.Com/M.Com with Tally & Computer knowledge. Marathi & English Typing required.
- For Statistical Investigator: Graduate in Statistics with MSCIT or equivalent
- For Procurement Assistant / Pharmacist: D. Pharma / B. Pharma With MSCIT. (B. Pharma Will be Preferred)
How to Apply :
Application is to be submitted on plain paper indicating (a) Name of post applied for (b) Full Name in block letters (c) Communication Address with Phone/Mobile No.(compulsory) & E- mail ID (d) Date of Birth as on SSC record (e) Educational qualifications mentioning name of the course, institution and university, year of passing out and % of marks obtained (f) Work Experience clearly mentioning organization worked for, post held, duration and responsibility of post with salary and any other relevant details along with one passport size photo.Attested copy of educational qualification & work experience certificate needs to be submitted along with the application. A Completed application form must be submitted at following address. Last date of receipt of Application is 23/06/2014. Application received after last date will not be considered.
Commissioner (Family Welfare) & Director, National Rural Health Mission.
Arogya Bhavan, 3 rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound,
P. Dmello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.