Name of the Post161 Officers in Grade ‘B’
No of Vacancies161
Last DateMay 23, 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment Details:
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 161 Officers in Grade ‘B’ Posts
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) application form
- General- The candidate must possess minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s Degree and equivalent in 12th and 10th examination.
- DEPR- The candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in Economics/ Econometrics/ Quantitative Economics/ Mathematical Economics/ Integrated Economics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
- DSIM- The candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics and Informatics from IIT Kharagpur / Applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT Bombay with 55% marks or equivalent grade.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of RBI from 03-05-2017(General) and 05-05-2017(For DEPR/DSIM) onwards. The last date for online application is 23-05-2017.
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/DEPRD030520179C40C723B6CE4AF187FF9AC709A025BE.pdf