Name of the Post38 Junior Engineer
No of Vacancies38
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 12,370/‐ per month (i.e. Rs.8,040/‐ plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs.8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11270 – 550 – 13470 – 650 – 15420 – 720 – 16140 – 990 – 20100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs.32,782/‐. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
Last DateJanuary 17, 2015
Reserve Bank of india (RBI) Recruitment Details:
- Reserve Bank of india (RBI) released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 38 Junior Engineer
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Reserve Bank of india (RBI) application form
Total Number of Vacancies: 38 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
- Applicant age Between 20 and 30 years as on 29-12-2014. Candidates born not earlier than 30/12/1984 and not later than 29/12/1994 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- Rs.50/‐ for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) and Rs.450 /‐ for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Selection Procedure: written examination
How to Apply :
- Candidates can apply online only from 29.12.2014 to 17.01.2015 and no other mode of application will be accepted. For details go to RBI website www.rbi.org.in
Official notification : http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2913