Name of the PostOfficers in Gr ‘B’ (General) 117 Posts
No of Vacancies117
Last DateJune 23, 2014
RBI Service Board, Mumbai Recruitment Details:
- Reserve Bank of India has released the notification of Officers in Gr ‘B’ Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Officers in Gr ‘B’ Post.
- A First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years ; OR
- A Second Class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- A Doctorate Degree; with minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years in Master’s Degree; OR
- Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary (ACS) with a Bachelor’s Degree; OR
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Management / MBA qualification from institutions recognized by Government of India / University Grants Commission, with Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree.
How to Apply :
- Candidates are requested to apply only ON-LINE through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in No other mode for submission of application is available.
Scheme of Selection: Selection will be through Examinations and Interview. Examinations will be held in two phases [Phase-I ON-LINE Examination (Objective Type) and Phase-II Written Examination (Descriptive type)]
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES: (Non Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD - Intimation Charges only Rs.100/-
- GEN / OBC - App. Fee including intimation charges Rs.850/-
- STAFF@ - Nil
Official notification : http://rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_viewcontent.aspx?Id=2836