Name of the PostProbationary Officer, Junior Clerk
No of Vacancies115
Last DateNovember 27, 2014
Repco Bank Recruitment Details:
- Repco Bank has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Probationary Officer, Junior Clerk Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Repco Bank application form.
Total Number of Vacancies: 115 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Probationary Officer: 15 posts
- Junior Assistant/Clerk:100 Posts
- Candidates Must Complete Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with I class, 60% marks from any University recognized by UGC for Probationary Officer.Graduation in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC for Junior Assistant/Clerk .
- For Probationary Officer 21-30 years, For Junior Assistant/Clerk 21-28 years.
- Candidates will have to appear for the online test to be conducted by the Bank. The successful candidates will be called for an interview
How to Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online only from 12th November 2014 to 27th November 2014 and no other mode of application will be accepted.Before applying online, candidates should ensure t h a t he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility
Official notification : http://www.repcobank.com/pdf/Tender/VacancyAdvertisement.pdf