Name of the Post192 Trade Apprentice
No of Vacancies192
During their one year/06 months training they will be paid stipend of Rs.9909/- or Rs.8808/- per month
Last DateJuly 15, 2015
Rail Wheel Factory, (RWF Bangalore) Recruitment Details:
- Rail Wheel Factory, (RWF Bangalore) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 192 Trade Apprentice Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Rail Wheel Factory, (RWF Bangalore) application form.
- General: Passed Matriculation Examination with Science (Physics & Chemistry) or its equivalent or 10th Class Pass under 10 plus 2 system.
- Technical: Must possess ITI (NCTVT certificates only) in any one of the designated trades specified above from a recognised Industrial Training Institute.
- As on 01.07.2015, must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years. The upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates
Selection Procedure for Rail Wheel Factory:
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Assistant Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore-64 on or before 15-07-2015