Name of the Post346 Management Trainee
No of Vacancies346
Last DateMarch 18, 2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment Details:
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) released the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 346 Management Trainee Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) application form
Management Trainee (Technical) –
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters), in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics & Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science, Mining or Chemical Engineering. For Computer Science discipline, MCA (3 years full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters) are also eligible
Management Trainee (Administration) –
- For HR, Marketing and Materials: Bachelors’ degree in any discipline with 60% marks (average of all subjects of all years) with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations /Personnel Management /Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials discipline
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, by 3 years for OBC candidates and by 10 years for Physically Disabled candidates. Those domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 1/1/80 to 31/12/89 will be allowed 5 years relaxation in upper age limit. For departmental candidates the upper age limit shall be 45 years
- pay examination fee of Rs.500/- for General and OBC Candidates or Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates. Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account or credit/ debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated Payment Challan form
Selection Procedure : The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test , interview and Group Discussion.
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com from 26-02-2015 to 18-03-2015
Official notification : http://www.sailcareers.com/pdf/Final%20MT%202015%20Advt..pdf