Name of the Post558 Attendant, Operator cum Technician Posts
No of Vacancies558
Last DateJanuary 28, 2015
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment Details:
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 558 Attendant, Operator cum Technician Posts
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) application form
Total Number of Vacancies: 558 posts
Name of the Posts:
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – 119 Posts
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – 439 posts
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee): ITI holders -Matriculation with ITI from Govt. recognized institution in the following trades: Fitter for ACT-Fitter, Electrician for ACT-Electrician, Welder for ACT-Welder, Instrument Mechanic for ACTInstrument Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic for ACT-Diesel Mechanic, Turner for ACT-Turner and Machinist for ACT-Machinist. For HVD Trade- Matriculation with Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) License having one year experience in Operation of any Heavy Vehicle as on 01.12.2014.
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee): Diploma holders- Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering from a Govt. recognized institute in the following disciplines: – Metallurgy for OCT- Metallurgy, Electrical for OCTElectrical, Mechanical for OCT-Mechanical, Electronics & Instrumentation or Electronics & Communication or Electronics for OCT – Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication/Electronics and Civil for OCT – Civil.
- Minimum 18 yrs. & Maximum 28 yrs. as on 01.12.2014. For the post of Attendant cum Technician (Trainee), relaxation in age up to 40 years as on 01.12.2014 shall be admissible to ex-Trade Apprentices of Bhilai Steel Plant who have passed AITT (68 to 75 batch) up to the year 2001.
- Attendant cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 150/- for OBC and Rs. 50/- for Departmental candidates
- Operator cum Technician (Trainee) – Rs. 250/- for OBC and Rs. 50/- for Departmental candidates
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for a Written Test, information for which will be provided in the Admit Card. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be intimated to appear in Interview.
How to Apply :
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/SAIL-NOTIFICATION-2015.pdf