Name of the Post2393 Probationary Officers
No of Vacancies2393
The Pay Scale of Rs.14500-600/7-18700-700/220100-800/7-25700 per month
Last DateMay 2, 2015
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment Details:
- State Bank of India (SBI) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 2393 Probationary Officers Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the State Bank of India (SBI) application form.
- The Candidate should be passed Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.09.2015
- The candidate age should be between 21-30 years as on 01-04-2015. Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
- An application fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.100/- and General / others – Rs.600/-
- The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Group Discussion and interview
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidate may apply online through the website of www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 13-04-2015 to 02-05-2015
Official notification : http://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us