Name of the PostOfficer Grade A
No of Vacancies38
- Rs.28150-55600/- per month
Last DateMay 26, 2017
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Recruitment Details:
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the notification of Recruitment 2017 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Officer Grade A Posts
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Application form
- General – Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in Economics / Commerce / Business Administration or PG Degree / Diploma in Management with 55% marks.
- Legal-Candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university with 55% marks.
- Information Technology – Candidate must be an Engineering Graduate in relevant branch with 55% marks.
- Official Language – Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in Hindi with 50% marks.
- Research – Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration ( Finance) / Econometrics with 55% marks.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of SEBI from 05-05-2017 to 26-05-2017.
Mode of Selection – Candidates will be selected on the basis of online test.
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/1493897371579.pdf