Name of the PostCourse Co-ordinators
No of Vacancies07
Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
Last DateMay 27, 2014
Shivaji University Recruitment Details:
- Shivaji University has released the notification of Shivaji University 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Course Co-ordinators.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Shivaji University application form.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to UGC Notification’s (Dated 30/6/2010) Clause 4.4.1, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
How to Apply :
- The applicant should attend the interview at their own cost along with their original certificates on the date and time fixed as mentioned above in the University office ( Main building)
- All updates, corrigendum (if any), time to time instructions regarding this recruitment drive will be updated on Shivaji University website only; hence, applicants are advised to visit University website for further updates, if any. In case of any query regarding recruitment please contact on email@example.com
- Final printout of online application form alongwith the attested copies of relevant documents enclosed to the application should be sent to the Registrar, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416 004 so as to reach on or before 28/05/2014. Envelop containing duly filled application form should be superscript with “Name of the Post applied: ——–, Post code : ——–.”
- Candidate has to apply online and fill all details available on University website and take final
printout on A4 size paper.
Official notification : http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/uploads/recruitment/AdvtNo1_2014_230514.pdf