Name of the Post11 Teaching Posts
No of Vacancies11
Last DateMay 5, 2015
Solapur University Recruitment Details:
- Solapur University the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 11 Teaching Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Solapur University application form
Professor – 03
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed An eminent Scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Associate Professor – 04
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned / allied/relevant disciplines. A Master’s Degree with at least 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic / research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution / industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and / or research / policy papers.
Assistant Professor – 04
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply :
- The duly filled in applications as per the above-mentioned instructions should reach the Registrar, Solapur University, Solapur on or before 05/05/2015 along with Demand Draft of any nationalized bank of Rs.150/- (Rs. 75/- in case of Reserved Category candidates) in favor of the “Finance & Accounts Officer, Solapur University, Solapur” payable at Solapur.
Official notification : http://su.digitaluniversity.ac/WebFiles/Application%20Form.pdf