Name of the Post400 Probabtionary Officer
No of Vacancies400
Last DateNovember 18, 2014
Syndicate Bank Recruitment Details:
- Syndicate Bank has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 400 Probabtionary Officer Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Syndicate Bank application form.
Total Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Probabtionary Officer (Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I):
- UR: 202 Posts
- OBC: 108 Posts
- SC: 60 Posts
- ST: 30 Posts
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age (As on 01.10.2014) Minimum 20 years- Maximum 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not later than 01.10.1994 and not earlier than 02.10.1984 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 50.00 (INTIMATION CHARGES ONLY)
- General & Others: Rs. 500.00 (APPLICATION FEE + INTIMATION CHARGES)
How to Apply :
- Interested applicants can apply on or before 18-11-2014 through website www.syndicatebank.in. Please check below notification for detailed information about the post.
- Apply Online—- http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_syndpg/
Official notification : http://mahajob.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Syndicate-Bank-Recruitment-2014-2015.pdf