Name of the PostScientific Officer, Engineer Trainee
No of Vacancies02
Last DateFebruary 25, 2016
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Recruitment Details:
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Scientific Officer, Engineer Trainee.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) application form
Scientific Officer – 01
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communications/Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks. OR Post-graduate in Computer Science, information Technology, Physics, Mathematics, Statistics with minimum 60% marks.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years experience in system administration.
- Pay Scale: INR (PB-3) Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
- Age Limit: 31 years.
Engineer Trainee – 01
- Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university. Desirable: i) BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognized university with 60% marks or more. (ii) Up to one year experience in web application development in PHP and RDBMS in a Linux environment, Core Java programming. (iii) Linux system administration and /or android based application development.
- Stipend: INR Rs.25000/- p.m.
- Age Limit: 28 years.
How to Apply :
- Applications to this job are to be filled online.
Official notification : http://www.tifr.res.in/noticesdocs/Advertisement%20No.%202016_2_Local.doc