Name of the Post06 Professors, Research Fellows
No of Vacancies06
Last DateMay 28, 2015
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment Details:
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 06 Professors, Research Fellows Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) application form.
Professor – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Ph.D or equivalent Degree in Education/allied/relevant discipline and at least 10 years of teaching experience along with published work in the area of one’s specialisation.
Associate Professor – 01
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Ph.D or equivalent degree in Education/allied/relevant discipline and at least 8 years of teaching experience or experience of working in the areas of early literacy or early childhood. The candidate selected to fill in this position should have strong research background and publications in the relevant domain. The candidate will be expected to teach courses on early childhood/early literacy/language education in the MA and M.Phil Education programmes and also undertake research in early literacy.
Assistant Professors – 02
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed Masters degree in Education (MA in Education or M.Ed) and at least 4 years of relevant work experience. Candidates selected in this position will contribute to teaching in the MA Education programme, building capacities of teachers / teacher educators and supporting the research taken up as part of the Early Literacy Initiative.
Research Fellows – 02
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed B.Ed and at least 2 years of experience or those with MA in Education or M.Ed. may apply for the position of Research Fellow. Selected candidates will work directly with the Faculty teaching and researching in the domain of early literacy. A Research Fellow will receive Rs. 12,000 as monthly Fellowship.
How to Apply :
- Please send your curriculum vitae (including a statement of your interest in and eligibility for the post applied) along with two recent publications or writing samples (as a PDF attachment) to email@example.com with a copy marked to firstname.lastname@example.org
Official notification : http://download.tiss.edu/recruitments/ELI-advt-7May2015.pdf