Name of the PostAdministrative Officer, Assistant Professor
No of Vacancies03
Last DateNovember 21, 2014
Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Recruitment Details:
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) application form.
- For Administrative Officer: Graduate with P.G. degree/Diploma in Labour Welfare / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations. The incumbent will have to look after the H.R.D. matters, staff welfare problems and handle staff grievances. Should be able to draft procedures, maintaining liaison with different agencies with 8 to 10 years experience in responsible capacity.
- For Asst. Professor, Radiology: M.D. or equivalent postgraduate degree in Radiology/Radio-diagnosis recognized by Medical Council of India with 3 years post M.D. experience in the relevant field.
- For Asst. Professor Palliative Medicine: M.D. or M.S. in any Clinical Branch or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 3 years post M.D. /M.S. experience in Palliative care in a large hospital or cancer centre. A Post Graduate Diploma or Certified Training in Palliative Medicine is desirable.
How to Apply :
- Applications to this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link given below to apply (or visit original job details page) along with the copy of online application form on orbefore the last date of receiving the applications to the H.R.D. OFFICER, TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI-400 012. No other mode of payment will be accepted. Last date for online application is 21.11.2014 upto 05.30 p.m. & receiving hard copy of online applications is 28.11.2014.
Official notification : https://tmc.gov.in/work/Advt%2072_2014%20Vizag.html