Name of the PostSpecial Class Railway Apprentices
No of Vacancies42
Last DateNovember 7, 2014
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Details:
- Union Public Service Commission has released the notification of Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Special Class Railway Apprentices Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Union Public Service Commission application form.
- Aspirants must have passed 12th with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry (obtaining first/second division) from any recognized Board/University.
How to Apply :
- Willing and Eligible contestants can apply by filling the SCRA Online Application 2014 only through the official site, which is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Go for the “Part I Registration” and start to fill the application.
- Make the payment of fee of application and then be ready to make the Part II Registration.
- Fill all the required information in Part-II registration and upload the soft copy of passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the form in agreed manner and take a print out of system-generated application for future references.
Official notification : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2015/Notice%20SCRA%202015%20ENGLISH.pdf