Name of the PostExecutive Officer
No of Vacancies01
Rs. 15,600-39,100+GP 6,600
Last DateJuly 1, 2014
University of Mumbai Recruitment Details:
- University of Mumbai has released the notification of Executive Officer Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Executive Officer Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the University of Mumbai application form.
Bachelor’s Degree of any Statutory University.
Experience:-Administrative experience not less than 3 years in Class I Officer level or its equivalent.
Job profile: Provide Administrative, Managerial and Accounting support to Director, Faculty members, Scientists, Research Fellows and other stake-holders. Shall work directly under the superintendence, direction and control of the Director, National Centre for Nanosciences & Nanotechnology, University of Mumbai (NCNNUM). Shall assist Director in managing the institution meeting all statutory
- Ability to manage research grants, research projects, liaison with industry, liaison with funding agencies, liaison with Govt. Departments etc.
- This is a multi-tasking position and the candidate should be able handle managerial, general administration and accounts/purchase related jobs,
- manage and organize management board,academic board, finance committee, administrative committee etc. meetings,
- Ability to use modern office software, accounting software, ERP and other office tools
Age limit: not less than 30 years and not more than 38 years. Those who are in service of University and/or affiliated colleges, the upper age will be relaxed. Upper age limit will be relaxed in case of the candidates belonging to reserved category upto a maximum of five years.
How to Apply :
- The prescribed application form along with details regarding the Qualifications, Experience, Age and Pay Scale etc. may be downloaded from the University Web Site www.mu.ac.in .
- Separate application should be submitted for each post in separate envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for.
- Applicants belonging to reserved category should submit Demand Draft of Rs.100/- and the applicants of open category should submit Demand Draft of Rs.200/- as the cost towards processing fee for each post, drawn in favour of “The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai ” payable at Mumbai along-with attested copies of certificate/s should be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of _____________’’, so as to reach. the same to the Director, National Centre for Nano-sciences & Nanotechnology, University of Mumbai, Sanskrit Bhawan, Vidyanagari, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai– 400 098 before 5.30 p.m. on 1st July, 2014. Applications received after the last date prescribed will not be accepted.
Official notification : http://www.mu.ac.in/nano%20advt4%20R4.pdf