Name of the PostOffice Assistant, Laboratory Attendant
No of Vacancies06
Rs.5,200-20,200+ GP 1,900
Last DateJuly 1, 2014
University of Mumbai Recruitment Details:
- University of Mumbai has released the notification of Executive Officer Recruitment 2014 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for Office Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Post.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the University of Mumbai application form.
SSC (Preference will be given to HSC applicants).
How to Apply :
- The prescribed application form along with details regarding the Qualifications, Experience, Age and Pay Scale etc. may be downloaded from the University Web Site www.mu.ac.in .
- Separate application should be submitted for each post in separate envelope superscribing the name of the post applied for.
- Applicants belonging to reserved category should submit Demand Draft of Rs.100/- and the applicants of open category should submit Demand Draft of Rs.200/- as the cost towards processing fee for each post, drawn in favour of “The Finance and Accounts Officer, University of Mumbai ” payable at Mumbai along-with attested copies of certificate/s should be sent in an envelope superscripted “Application for the post of _____________’’, so as to reach. the same to the Director, National Centre for Nano-sciences & Nanotechnology, University of Mumbai, Sanskrit Bhawan, Vidyanagari, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai– 400 098 before 5.30 p.m. on 1st July, 2014. Applications received after the last date prescribed will not be accepted.
Official notification : http://www.mu.ac.in/nano%20advt4%20R4.pdf