Name of the Post10 Junior Research Fellow
No of Vacancies10
The Pay Scale of Rs.12000/- per month.
Last DateJune 14, 2015
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Recruitment Details:
- Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) the notification of Recruitment 2015 to recruit the qualified and skilled job hunters for 10 Junior Research Fellow Posts.
- The job hunters may apply through sending the Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) application form.
- The Candidate should be passed Master degree in Zoology / Life Sciences with Zoology as a major subject in undergraduate/post graduate course from a recognised University with minimum 60% marks
- The upper age limit is 28 years as on date of 01.04.2015. The age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years, as in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST
- Applications must be accompanied by a crossed Postal Order (Rs.400/- for general candidates, Rs. 200/- for OBC candidates and Rs.100/- for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes/PH candidates) in favour of the Accounts Officer, Pay and Accounts Officer(BSI/ZSI), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace Complex, Kolkata-20
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with self – attested copies of the certificates in proof of educational qualifications, age, Caste and experience to The Director, Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata by Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 30 days from date of publication